Thursday, November 17, 2005

Joanna needs...

Copying Danielle and Neal, it's pretty fun to type "joanna needs" into google and see what comes up. Go ahead, try it. This is apparantly what I need:
1. My Joanna needs tuning. (most popular response from a song)
2. Joanna needs a break. (Yes! Thanksgiving!)
3. Joanna needs to go to see her loan manager at her bank. (Yikes!)
4. Joanna needs money. (How do they know these things?)
5. Joanna needs to find herself. (Where did I go? I'm lost...)
6. Joanna needs more practice in argument. (Any takers? I'm game.)
7. Joanna needs YOUR help with outfits!!!!! (wow, am I that badly dressed?)
8. Joanna needs you to get in touch with her. (Yep, send me some love in email form)
9. Joanna needs a cool head and a steady trigger finger. (First I need a gun and some fringe...)
10. Joanna needs a hero. ("I can be your hero, baby!" I'll take R Kelly)
11. Which handhelds would best meet Joanna's needs? (I don't know. Christmas is coming up. That's a good question to think about.)

2 comments:

sam said...

I noticed that it's pretty much impossible to find ones for "sam" that don't include "uncle sam."

By the way...can you say, "word verification for comments"?

Anonymous said...

i am travelling to bonn in june and looking for some [url=http://adultonlychild.org/adiltravelmemoirs/2011/01/15/hotels-in-the-center-of-the-city-of-bonn-5/
]hotels in bonn[/url] ?